– Cyprus’ EU membership ensures safety and stability for investors. In particular, Cyprus has been ranked the 5th safest country in Value Penguin’s Safest Countries in the World (2015) and Safest Country for young people by the Guardian (2017).
– Cyprus’ legal and regulatory framework is based on English Common Law principles, which makes it an ideal, business-friendly and effective system that ensures robust legal protection, as well as, transparency and reliability. Also as a Member State of the EU, Cyprus’ legal system is fully compliant with the EU treaties, regulations and directives.
– Cyprus offers a transparent tax regime in compliance with the EU, OECD and international laws and regulations.
– Cyprus has one of the lowest corporate income tax rates in the EU at 12.5%.
– There are no taxes on foreign source income received in Cyprus.
– The dividend income is exempt from corporate tax.
– There are no succession taxes.
– Cyprus offers excellent health care with low costs.